4 Miles 4 Water 2018
Saturday, May 26, 2018 at 08:00 AM
Jacobs Pavillion at Nautica
2014 SYCAMORE ST
Cleveland, OH 44113-2339
94 days left to register
Our Fundraising Efforts
What Will I Get?
- NEW in 2018: Race Timing Chip
- 4 Miles 4 Water Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- Pic-2-Go Professional Race Photos Online
- Complimentary Post-Race Beer (21+ only)
- Virtual Swag... which means no 'Eco-Guilt'
- Entrance to All Things Water Festival (8am-1pm); suggested $10 donation for all non-registered runners/walkers
- Plus a chance to win gift certificates and more if you place in your age group!
Why No Race T-Shirt?
2018 Festival Timeline
8:00am Race Registration & Bib Pick-Up Opens
9:30am 4 Mile Race Begins
9:45am 1 Mile Walk Begins
11:00am Race Awards (estimated time)
12:00pm Passport to Education Drawing
1:00pm Festival Conclusion
2018 Course Map (coming soon)
Our course will be well marked and provide 2 water stops!
Why is the race 4 Miles?
Where does my money really go?
Additional Event Information
In order to preserve our fresh water resources and have a positive impact on the global water crisis, we must create more awareness and reconnect people with the fresh water resources in our own backyard. All of which can be achieved through 4 Miles 4 Water!
On Saturday, May 26th, 2018, 4 Miles 4 Water will take place at Jacobs Pavilion at the Nautica Entertainment Complex. Enjoy views of downtown Cleveland and the Cuyahoga River waterfront during the festival, run and walk!
We Love Our Sponsors
We are excited to welcome back our Sponsors (2017 shown here) and will be updating this for 2018. Click here to learn more about how to sponsor the 2018 event.
Why is it $30 to register?
You can also create or join a team during registration or after using your participant account.
Hydro HeroWOW! You've a Hydro Hero!
Wave MakerEvery drop counts! Keep up the good work Wave Maker.
First DropThank you for fundraising. You're on your way to making waves in the world!