Clinic overview and what you will learn
This is a 3 hour swim clinic that will be broken up as follows (subject to adjustment):
- 1 hour in the pool with video taping
- 1 hour review, analysis and discussion in a classroom
- 1 hour in the pool for drills
The emphasis will be on distance and open water swim technique. In the first hour participants will have their swim stroke filmed from 4 different angles. After that, in a supportive group setting, your swim stroke will be analyzed and what is being done well and what needs changing will be pinpointed. Overall swim concepts will be briefly disucced. Then, participants will head back to the pool to work on drills and technique that will improve their swim storke and swim times.
In summary participants will learn:
- A beetter swim technique
- A better way to train in the pool
- How to pace yourself properly
Each clinic is limited to 7 athletes.
Just for attending
In addition to a valuable instruction and guidance from SwimSmooth certified coach Peter Russo, participants in this clinic will receive:
- A copy of the video of your swim stroke
- 1 free month of SwimSmooth guru
- A 20% discount on a 1-2-1 video analysis
What to bring
Come ready to swim and take notes! Suggested pack list:
- Swim suit
- Swim cap
- Water bottle
- Notebook & pen
SwimSmooth is the world's leading swimming coaching company, offering swimmers of all levels practical straightforward steps to help you improve your swimming. SwimSmooth promises you:
- Simple and straightforward coaching to make you a faster and more efficient swimmer.
- A truly individual approach focused on your individual needs.
- Amazingly effective results for all levels of swimmer from beginner to elite competitor.
- A system used by hundreds of thousands of swimmers and coaches around the world
About Peter Russo
This SwimSmooth clinic will be led by SwimSmooth certified coach Peter Russo of Russo Racing. Peter has been coaching and teaching athletes for more than 15 years. In addition to being a fully certified SwimSmooth coach, he is a US Masters Swim Coach (Level 2), a USAT Coach (Level 1), Training Peaks Coach (Level 2) and an Ironman certified coach.
No refunds will be issued, but registered participants may transfer their entry to another athlete. Anyone who wants to transfer their registration must contact Mark at info@SunMultisportEvents.com to arrange the transfer.