Sprint Triathlon (8/19/17)Increases to $95.00 on August 5, 2017& Under$0.00+$0.00General$85.00
Sprint Triathlon (Youth, age 13-19; 8/19/17)Increases to $80.00 on August 5, 2017& Under$0.00+$0.00General$70.00
Sprint Splash 'N Dash (8/19/17)Increases to $50.00 on August 5, 2017& Under$0.00+$0.00General$45.00
Sprint Triathlon Relay (8/19/17)Increases to $145.00 on August 5, 2017& Under$0.00+$0.00General$135.00
Kid's Duathlon (8/19/17)& Under$0.00+$0.00General$25.00
Olympic Triathlon (8/20/17)Increases to $145.00 on August 5, 2017& Under$0.00+$0.00General$135.00
Olympic Triathlon (Youth, age 15-19; 8/20/17)Increases to $125.00 on August 5, 2017& Under$0.00+$0.00General$115.00
Olympic Aquabike (8/20/17)Increases to $135.00 on August 5, 2017& Under$0.00+$0.00General$125.00
Olympic Triathlon Relay (8/20/17)Increases to $220.00 on August 5, 2017& Under$0.00+$0.00General$210.00
SprOly 2-pack: 1 SME Sprint + The Cranberry Trifest Olympic& Under$0.00+$0.00General$195.00
SprOly 3-pack: 2 SME Sprints + The Cranberry Trifest Olympic& Under$0.00+$0.00General$265.00
- Sprint Tri: Swim: 0.5 mile; Bike: 14 miles; Run: 3.1 miles
- Sprint Splash & Dash: Swim: 0.5 mile; Run 3.1 miles
- Kids Duathlon: 0.5 mile run, 0.8 mile bike, 0.5 mile run
- Olympic Tri: Swim: 0.9 miles; Bike 26.2 miles; Run: 6.2 miles
- Olympic Aquabike: Swim: 0.9 miles; Bike: 26.2 miles
Included with your registration fee
- Gender-specific T-shirt
- Specialized water bottle wrapped in a cold hand towel at the finish
- Race photos
- Post race food (after the Sprint: fruit, bagels, Clif Bars; after the Olympic: BBQ chicken, corn on the cob, anti-pasto salad, pesto pasta salad, cranberry corn bread and watermelon)
- Post race drinks: Water and Gatorade; athletes in the Olympic also receive 1 BEER TICKET
- Post-race massage from the Marathon Physical Therapy Sports Medicine tent
- A chance to win valuable giveaways
Home of the USAT Northeast Age Group, Aquabike and Club Regional Championships
The Cranberry Trifest Olympic distance race has been selected by the USAT Northeast Regional Council to host the 2017 Age Group, Aquabike and Club Regional Championships!
Athletes racing the triathlon or aquabike that are members of a USAT sanctioned club have the dual benefit of having their performance contribute points to their club in the Club Championship. Clubs will compete for a $1,000 prize purse -- $500 for 1st, $300 for 2nd and $200 for 3rd.
USAT membership required
This race is a USAT sanctioned event and all participating athletes are required to have a valid USAT license. Athletes age 17 and under (as of 12/31/16) must purchase an annual license for $10 if they do not already have a current annual license. Athletes age 18 and older must have EITHER a valid annual license OR purchase a 1-day license for $15. If you do not have a valid USAT annual license when registering you will be prompted to purchase a 1-day (or an annual) license at the end of the registration process. .
Families, Friends & Beginners
Discount packages -- Save $25
Sign up for multiple races and SAVE $25! Sun Multisport Events offer you the "SprOly", a multi-race package consisting of 1 or 2 Sun Multisport sprint tris AND the Cranberry Trifest Olympic. The SprOly 2-pack is any ONE Sun Multisport sprint and the Cranberry Olympic and the SprOly 3-pack is any TWO Sun Multisport sprints and the Cranberry Olympic.
Include the Cranberry Trifest Sprint as part of your SprOly and you will compete for the honor of being named the King or Queen of Cranberry Trifest. The King and Queen are the male and female athletes with the fastest combined time from their participation in the Sprint and Olympic distance races.
Refund, Deferral and Transfer Policies
- Deferrals requested 45+ days before the event will pay a $25 deferral fee
- Deferrals requested 15-44 days before the event will pay a $35 deferral fee
- Deferrals requested 3-14 days before the event will pay a $45 deferral fee
- NO DEFERRALS WILL BE GRANTED IF REQUESTED 2 DAY OR LESS BEFORE THE RACE