- Sprint Tri: Swim: 0.5 mile; Bike: 14 miles; Run: 3.1 miles
- Sprint Splash & Dash: Swim: 0.5 mile; Run 3.1 miles
- Olympic Tri: Swim: 0.9 miles; Bike 26.2 miles; Run: 6.2 miles
- Olympic Aquabike: Swim: 0.9 miles; Bike: 26.2 miles
- Olympic Duathlon: Run 1.5 miles; Bike 26.2 miles; Run: 6.2 miles (NEW for 2020)
Included with your registration fee
- Gender-specific T-shirt
- Swim cap
- Finisher medal
- Water bottle wrapped in a cold hand towel at the finish
- Race photos
- Post race lunch and beer ticket
- Post race drinks: Water and Gatorade; athletes in the Olympic also receive 1 beer or wine ticket
- Post-race massage from the Marathon Physical Therapy Sports Medicine tent
- A chance to win valuable giveaways
Families, Friends & Beginners
Discount packages -- Register for multiple races and save!
Sun Multisport Events offers you the "SprOly", a multi-race package consisting of 1 or 2 Sun Multisport sprint tris AND the Cranberry Trifest Olympic. The SprOly 2-pack is any ONE Sun Multisport sprint and the Cranberry Olympic and the SprOly 3-pack is any TWO Sun Multisport sprints and the Cranberry Olympic. Our sprint tris include:
- Whaling City Tri (7/19/20; New Bedford, MA)
- Cranberry Sprint Tri (8/15/20; Lakeville, MA)
- Pilgrimman Sprint Tri (9/19/20; Plymouth, MA)
Include the Cranberry Trifest Sprint as part of your SprOly and you will compete for the honor of being named the King or Queen of Cranberry Trifest. The King and Queen are the male and female athletes with the fastest combined time from their participation in the Sprint and Olympic distance races.
Breakthrough Performance Coaching - Official Coach of the 2020 Cranberry Trifest
Need a coach? Sun Multisport Events is proud to partner with Breakthrough Performance Coaching (BPC) as the Official Coach of our 2020 multisport race series. BPC is a high-touch endurance coaching service that will leave no stone unturned to help every athlete reaches their athletic potential. With education and experience encompassing physiology, nutrition, data analysis, mental preparation, and race execution, the coaches of BPC will be there every step of the way to help you be unstoppable on race day. CLICK HERE to learn more. .
USAT membership required
This race is a USAT sanctioned event and all participating athletes are required to have a valid USAT license. Athletes age 17 and under (as of 12/31/20) must purchase an annual license for $10 if they do not already have a current annual license. Athletes age 18 and older must have EITHER a valid annual license OR purchase a 1-day license for $15. If you do not have a valid USAT annual license when registering you will be prompted to purchase a 1-day (or an annual) license at the end of the registration process.
Refund, Deferral and Transfer Policies
- Deferrals requested on or before June 30, 2020 will pay a $25 deferral fee
- Deferrals requested between July 1, 2020 and July 31, 2020 will pay a $35 deferral fee
- NO DEFERRALS WILL BE GRANTED AFTER JULY 31, 2020