Half Triathlon - IndividualIncreases to $269.00 on August 28, 202319 & Under$219.00+$0.00General$249.00
Half Aquabike - IndividualIncreases to $259.00 on August 28, 202319 & Under$209.00+$0.00General$239.00
Half Triathlon - Relay TeamIncreases to $339.00 on August 28, 2023& Under$0.00+$0.00General$309.00
Sprint Triathlon - IndividualIncreases to $119.00 on August 28, 202319 & Under$79.00+$0.00General$109.00
Sprint Triathlon - Relay TeamIncreases to $149.00 on August 28, 2023& Under$0.00+$0.00General$139.00
Sprint Duathlon - IndividualIncreases to $109.00 on August 28, 202319 & Under$69.00+$0.00General$99.00
Sprint Splash & Dash19 & Under$49.00+$0.00General$59.00
VIRTUAL Half Triathlon19 & Under$69.00+$0.00General$79.00
VIRTUAL Half Aquathon19 & Under$69.00+$0.00General$79.00
VIRTUAL Sprint Triathlon19 & Under$49.00+$0.00General$59.00
VIRTUAL Sprint Duathlon19 & Under$49.00+$0.00General$59.00
Races & Distances
- Sprint Triathlon: 0.3 mi swim, 12.7 mi bike, 3.1 mi run
- Sprint Duathlon: 1.2 mi run, 12.7 mi bike, 3.1 mi run
- Sprint Splash & Dash (NEW for 2023): 0.6 mi swim, 3.1 mi run
- Half Triathlon: 1.2 mi swim, 53 mi bike, 13.1 mi run
- Half Aquabike: 1.2 mile swim, 53 mile bike
- VIRTUAL Sprint Triathlon: 0.3 mi swim, 12.7 mi bike, 3.1 mi run
- VIRTUAL Sprint Duathlon: 1.2 mi run, 12.7 mi bike, 3.1 mi run
- VIRTUAL Half Triathlon: 1.2 mi swim, 53 mi bike, 13.1 mi run
- VIRTUAL Half Aquabike: 1.2 mile swim, 53 mile bike
Virtual Race Option
Can't be with us in person on race day? Participate in the Pilgrimman virtually!
When racing virtually, you choose WHEN you race (between 9/9/23 and 9/17/23) and WHERE you race (indoors on a trainer or treadmill or outdoors on the road or the trails... or a combination of all of the above). HOW you do the event is also up to you. You can complete each leg of the multisport event you choose in consecutive order to simulate real race conditions (e.g. in a triathlon, do the swim then transition to the bike and ride your miles and then transition to the run and complete your run) OR you can break it up over several days (e.g. in a duathlon, do run #1 on day 1, complete the bike on another day and then do run #2 on yet another day).
Once you complete all the legs of the multisport race you choose, you upload the results and at the conclusion of the event we'll mail you your swag!
The virtual race options are:
- Virtual Sprint Triathlon: 0.3 mi swim, 12.7 mi bike, 3.1 mi run
- Virtual Sprint Duathlon: 1.2 mi run, 12.7 mi bike, 3.1 mi run
- Virtual Half Triathlon: 1.2 mi swim, 56 mi bike, 13.1 mi run
- Virtual Half Aquabike: 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike
See the "Virtual Sprint and Half Race" section of our website for more details on racing with us virtually. Click here to go there now.
Breakthrough Performance Coaching - Official Coach of the 2023 Pilgrimman Triathlon
Need a coach? Sun Multisport Events is proud to partner with Breakthrough Performance Coaching (BPC) as the Official Coach of our 2023 multisport race series. BPC is a high-touch endurance coaching service that will leave no stone unturned to help every athlete reaches their athletic potential. With education and experience encompassing physiology, nutrition, data analysis, mental preparation, and race execution, the coaches of BPC will be there every step of the way to help you be unstoppable on race day. CLICK HERE to learn more.
Policies Regarding Refunds, Deferrals, Transfers and More
- Refunds: Refunds may be requested by July 7th, 2023. Refunds will be issued less a $50 processing fee. Refund requests must be submitted via email to info@SunMultisportEvents.com. Refund requests received after July 7th, 2023 will be denied. Note that any USAT fees collected during the registration process are transmitted directly to USAT and are, therefore, not refundable by SME (contact USAT to submit a refund request). Online processing fees are also non-refundable.
- Deferrals: Athletes may request a deferral of their 2023 Pilgrimman entry to the 2024 Pilgrimman up until 8/11/23. Deferral requests must be submitted in writing to info@SunMultisportEvents.com. The deferral schedule and deferral fee are as follows:
- Athletes requesting deferral by 7/7/23 will pay a $25 deferral fee at the time they register for the 2024 race.
- Athletes requesting deferral between 7/8/23 and 8/11/23 will pay a $50 deferral fee at the time they register for the 2024 race.
- No deferrals will be granted after 8/11/23.
- Cancellation: If the 2023 Pilgrimman is canceled for adverse weather, natural catastrophe or terrorism registered athletes may receive a full or partial refund through our partnership with haku, our registration partner, and their relationship with Adventure Advocates (note: cancellation due to COVID-19 or other infectious diseases are not covered by this policy). Click here for more details on this refund program. Should a partial or full refund not be possible, SME would extend athletes a partial credit towards entry in the 2024 Pilgrimman.
- Course Changes: Event Management reserves the right to alter, cancel or eliminate any portion of a race at any time in the interest of athlete safety or for other reasons beyond our control. No refunds will be issued if changes are made to a race due to these circumstances.
- Category Change: Category change requests (e.g. triathlon to aquabike; Elite/Open to Age Group) must be submitted by Friday, 8/25/23.
- Transfers to Other SME Races: Registered athletes that are unable to race may transfer to another 2023 SME race. Transfer requests must be made no later than 8/11/23. If the registration fee for the race transferred to is LESS than the registration fee already paid, the difference in price is forfeited. If the registration fee for the race transferred to is MORE than the registration fee paid you will be required to pay the difference in registration fees. Note that any USAT fees collected during the registration process are transmitted directly to USAT and are, therefore, not refundable by SME (contact USAT for a refund request). Online processing fees are also non-refundable.
- The exchange, transfer or sale of entries to other athletes is strictly prohibited.
The Pilgrimman Triathlon is produced Sun Multisport Events and is part of their award-winning multisport race series that also includes the Patriot Half (6/17/23, E. Freetown, MA), Whaling City Tri & Du (7/16/23, New Bedford, MA) and Cranberry Trifest (8/21/23, Lakeville, MA). Click here to visit the Sun Multisport Events website for more about SME, their multisport races and other events.