Adult (Age 18 - 99)Increases to $35.00 on May 1, 2019& Under$0.00+$0.00General$25.00
Gynecologic Cancer SurvivorIncreases to $25.00 on May 1, 2019& Under$0.00+$0.00General$20.00
Teens (Age 14 -17)Increases to $25.00 on May 1, 2019& Under$0.00+$0.00General$20.00
Kids (Age 11 to 13)Increases to $18.00 on May 1, 2019& Under$0.00+$0.00General$15.00
Children ( Age 10 & Under) FREE& Under$0.00+$0.00GeneralFree
Virtual Participant/ Virtual Fundraiser& Under$0.00+$0.00General$40.00
The purpose of this event is to celebrate the National Ovarian & Gynecologic Cancer Awareness Month, honor cancer survivors, and remember those we lost, to spread awareness to the general public and raise much-needed funds to support the life-changing Kindah Foundation programs and the mission to ensure that no female faces cancer alone.
REGISTER AS AN INDIVIDUAL, JOIN A TEAM OR CREATE A NEW TEAM
To join a team or donate to a fundraising team, CLICK HERE then click on the list of available TEAMS. Find your desired team and click on the team name in Blue. You can then donate to the team or join the team.
Invite your friends, neighbors, co-workers, and family to Walk, Run, Jog, Stroll,
or connect with old friends and support a great cause!
This is a great opportunity for a family outing day.
NOT RUNNING BUT STILL WANT TO HELP THE CAUSE?
- Attend the award presentation or post-race celebration party
- Donate! Donations will be used to help the cause or you can donate on behalf of a loved one;
- Sponsor a runner or Contribute to a team ( CLICK HERE then click on the list of available TEAMS)
- Help to raise funds to support the race (Teal 5K Run/ Fun Walk), create a fundraising page;
- If you are a business owner you Become an In-Kind Sponsor! (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Together we can stop Gynecologic Cancer
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Volunteers do not necessarily have the time, they just have the heart. Support Teal 5K Run/ Fun Walk by donating your time to help the event run smoothly. Volunteer hours available, to see the list of volunteer positions available >> BECOME A VOLUNTEER